The School Association is a formally elected body and consists of 9 elected members: 4 staff including the Principal, 4 parent members and 1 community member.
The functions of the Association are to:
- establish priorities and formulate school policies in response to existing and anticipated needs
- participate in discussions with the Government and other appropriate organisations on the needs of the school
- establish policy and monitor resource management programs of the school
- monitor and evaluate the performance of the school
- be flexible and responsive to school and community needs
- establish policy on, and monitor the development of, the school environment
- perform any other function the Minister may determine
The Association meets once per term and all parents are welcome to attend meetings.